Friday, January 29, 2016

The Trump Swan Song?

Sung to the Platters, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

They, asked me how I knew

My Campaign was through

I just simply replied

I cannot hide

From Megyn

Wishful thinking of course

It is obvious after watching all the republican debates that the news media regardless of what network are trying to manipulate these debates to narrow down the candidates they want going into the Super Tuesday primary.  That is why they are pushing Trump, Cruz and Rubio as the top 3 who are the only ones that have a chance.  Of course, as history has shown us, winning the Iowa caucus has not given the candidate the nomination.  In fact, in reviewing the polls, many polls are estimating approximately 170, 000 voters attending these caucuses, when the most attendees was approximately 127,000.  So, what you see over the weekend, may not be what happens on Monday.  Just ask Santorum and Huckabee who won in 2008 and 2012. 


No comments:

Post a Comment