Thursday, March 10, 2016

Brown Shirts again?


The brown shirts are at it again.  Excuse me, I meant to say the Trump bullies are at it again assaulting protestors and even a reporter.  I guess they were trying to relive the history of Germany in the 1930’s.  The next thing you know is we all will be raising our hands in the famous Nazi salute.  Oh, I forgot, that was already done.  I imagine Trump supporters are not familiar with the 1st Amendment.  Then again, having listened to Trump speeches over the past few months, I get the feeling he is not either or at least does not like to be criticized.  I thought the 2nd Amendment gave us that right, but then again, Trump may not see it that way.  Criticize Trump and he will come after you or his supporters will.  Imagine what we have to look forward to if he becomes president. 

No comments:

Post a Comment