Sunday, July 5, 2009

Some Famous Quotes That may apply today

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a Congress……John Adams

If you don’t read the newspapers, you are uninformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed…. Mark Twain

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But then I repeat myself…Mark Twain

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle…..Winston Churchill

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul....George Bernard Shaw

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money….G. Gordon Liddy

Democracy must be something more than two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner…. James Bovard

No comments:

Post a Comment