Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Preident Obama's July news conference

I listened to the president tonight as he tried to sell his health care bill and got inspired from what he said to write to him and my Congressional Representatives.

I sent the following request to President Obama and I am requesting if you could follow-up to make sure I can get this information. (to representatives)

Tonight at his news conference President Obama claimed that 14,000 people lose their health insurance every day. If that is correct, and since President Obama has stated such I know I can rest assured his figures are accurate, that means since January 1, 2,422,000 people have lost their health coverage. Could you please furnish me with a list of these people, what state, what city or county they live in so I can have a better understanding how severe this so called health care crisis is in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment