Saturday, August 29, 2015

Texas Deputy Darren Goforth Murdered

A Texas Deputy was murdered while filling his police vehicle with gas at a gas station.  The shooter’s original description did not include the race of the suspect.  (Gee I wonder why).  However, the description is, wait for this, WOW, he is a black male.  Now, we have not heard from President Obama that if he had a son, it would be just like this deputy, Darren Goforth nor have we heard outrage form Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson or All lives Matter.  Excuse, I mean All Black Lives Matter.  I wonder if the DOJ, under the leadership of Loretta Lynch (AKA Eric Holder in a skirt) will investigate this as a hate crime.  I also wonder if President Obama will have representatives of his administration and the DOJ attend the funeral.   I will not hold my breath. 

I think all law enforcement personnel should thank President Obama and his minions for bringing hatred and violence towards law enforcement.  After all, if it wasn’t for President Obama’s administration, we would actually have had respect for law enforcement.
So, we will continue to see law enforcement under attack and if you were a law enforcement officer you will either pull back on policing or be fearful of actually doing your job and maybe get yourself killed or indicted for Non-Feasance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment